I am feeling HUGE right now and missing reaching my toes easily. I am getting excited about meeting my new little one. (I was so giddy the other day that I bought a package of new born diaper just to hold them).
Some things that make me happy:
Really stretchy tank tops that help cover everything.
Lusciously comfy yoga pants. (I may go back and buy three more pair).
Slip on shoes!!!
Big kiddos who help pick up the house.
Two wonderful daughters who give me foot and back rubs!!!!
One fantastic husband who makes dinner when I'm too tired.
4 comments:
Adorable! :) You are a cute prego lady! I am excited to see that baby's cute face!
I think you are the most beautiful pregnant woman I'm ever seen! You're one of my favorite people! I love your list of things that make you happy....gotta keep positive at the end! Love you so much!
I know how you feel..I have never had a preggo picture..until this baby...and it was just a picture my sister took at the beach! Luckily she is as good as your five year old and was able to take a good picture! Now I'm about to pop...and I should have already popped..and I don't want any pictures of me...at all! :)
You look adorable!!
I love this picture and photographer is amazing! :)
No baby yet for me....and no wedding either? :( I'm one sad momma!
Hey, you look so cute as a preggers...do you know what you are having?
Post a Comment