Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Photographer wanabe
I love good photography and wish I was better at it. This morning the sun was streaming in my kitchen window sparkling through the glass of a canned jar of pears. The light made the the fruit inside almost a translucent glowing gold. It was just one of those really neat shots and I told my photographer husband that I wish I knew how to capture the bottle and the light while blurring the unnecessary background. He glanced back into the room and laughed, "So that no one will see all the dirty dishes?" Arg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHA. Love it! I am a wanna be photographer as well. :) I love pretty pictures...and that sounded really cool with the pears...you are a good writer bc I could visualize it...so you are a photographer with words! :)
I may not be able to take pictures that block out the dirty dishes...but I have trained my mind well...I block all messes out! :)
Post a Comment