Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Friday, March 16, 2012

International Day Again

Once again it is International Day at the kid's school. (At least I hope I wrote it on the calendar correctly... that could be interesting). The kids are invited to dress up, learn words, bring things to show from different countries. Madi really gets into things like this.

Last year Brooke was the only child in her GRADE to dress up. I thought she was really brave. This year it took a little convincing. Daddy helped her with some Japanese phrases and gave her a little whistle from Japan. With that to back her up and a few words of bravery from daddy, she was ready to go to school in costume.

I thought they both looked so cute! Madi called Uncle Mike to ask about some Dutch words she could share. She took all the cute little Dutch things that Mike brought back for me when I was her age. (A dolly, clompen, and coins). Thanks Mike!!!

No comments: