Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!
Monday, March 26, 2012
Oh what do you do in the Spring time when snow is coming down?
It's officially Spring and we are watching huge, wet snow flakes drift down. So what do you do in the Spring time when snow is falling down? Well, I'm sewing a baby sling and a nursing cover and staying comfy and warm inside.
I'm glad I don't have that problem:) I think it would be fun to see big snowflakes fall! I sort of missed that this year. But, I did find a really cute bib pattern I want to make, but since I'll probably never get around to doing it, I should let you enjoy while you are stuck inside. It is called the bapron (baby apron). maybe you've heard of it. Here is the link. http://www.craftinessisnotoptional.com/2011/05/bapron-tutorial.html Love you lots!
2 comments:
I'm glad I don't have that problem:) I think it would be fun to see big snowflakes fall! I sort of missed that this year. But, I did find a really cute bib pattern I want to make, but since I'll probably never get around to doing it, I should let you enjoy while you are stuck inside. It is called the bapron (baby apron). maybe you've heard of it. Here is the link. http://www.craftinessisnotoptional.com/2011/05/bapron-tutorial.html
Love you lots!
Sounds like your about to have a baby! I miss the snow...we didnt get much this year! :) Enjoy!
Post a Comment