Many Americans believe that their vote won't make a difference so why even bother. Well, one voice alone may be small, but history has proven that many great events have been the result of just one voice that is joined by another and then another.
I love the chorus from "God Bless America! "
God Bless America, Land that I love.
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America, My home sweet home.
There is a sign that I drive by every day that makes me chuckle. "Don't just complain, vote."
I love my country and I thank the Lord daily for the freedoms we enjoy. I continue to pray that He will bless this land that I love!
3 comments:
Well Said!
When I think of what Shon is in Afghanistan for then I remember what I am thankful for also. God bless America and all those that remember that this is a land of promise for those who keep God's laws and not just the laws of the land. lov mom
I look forward to voting each year. It makes me feel part of something bigger than myself. Thanks once again for sharing.
I was so glad that we got to vote yesterday. It took some planning but we made it!
Post a Comment