Really? only the day after and the chocolate already gone? I must be weird, but I still have, I mean "Cody" still has chocolate left. I guess it's because he just likes the fruity tootsie rolls and suckers the best!
CHOOOCOOOLAAATEEEEE!!! "( We had no trick or treators so we had no left overs 'cause we bought no chocolate treats and have no little ones to snoop their chocolate from..........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! lov mom
5 comments:
Here, here!
Good bye chocolate! We love you!
Really? only the day after and the chocolate already gone? I must be weird, but I still have, I mean "Cody" still has chocolate left. I guess it's because he just likes the fruity tootsie rolls and suckers the best!
CHOOOCOOOLAAATEEEEE!!! "(
We had no trick or treators so we had no left overs 'cause we bought no chocolate treats and have no little ones to snoop their chocolate from..........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! lov mom
Already? We have some :)
Post a Comment