Have you ever poured a whole bottle of dish soap on your kitchen floor? Well, I wouldn't
recommend it. But thanks to Brooke (who was trying to help clean up a different mess) we found out that dish soap and
linoleum are just as good as an ice skating rink.
3 comments:
I think I'm ok with that knowledge being yours to share, and mine to read about.... :o) Good luck cleaning it up!!
AWESOME!!!! Can you feel the sarcasm!
Add a little food coloring and some slippery paper and you could have a finger painting party in the suds...or just let them decorate the walls and windows...lets go all out while we're at it and decorate the fridge too! Sorry, I'm just picturing the time Mike got into 60 dozen (you read that right) eggs and (being only 1 1/2 yrs. old what else but broke all of them on the kitchen floor at 5am and when we woke up I cried and then took him for a long walk about town while they dried on the floor and then cleaned it up with a pancake turner....scrape, scrape, scrape for hours! FUN,
FUN, FUN WITH CHILDREN
Post a Comment