So here are the before and after pictures of my "cheap" kitchen makeover project. (No new counter tops, flooring or cupboards... so I had to be creative). This is the kitchen BEFORE! Be advised.... the colors are about to get CRAZY.

Here's what happens when my honey leaves me for a week and my sister comes to visit. I still have a lot of decorating to do and a little window treatmet, but you get the idea.

I had to sand down my "wood flavored" doors, prime, paint, whack and distress (which was interesting with particle board) and them stain and wipe off. Sounds fun huh? So if the cupboards look old... they're supposed to. :)
7 comments:
Love it! so cute!
Love it! You are amazing!
Way to go! Looks good!
Fun fun! It really brightens up the kitchen. It's neat that you did that! Way to go Annie.
I love the white cabinets! I have always loved white cabients. I bet your kitchen feels so good. Actually, I always thought it felt good, but now it feels yours.
so funny that you did it while he was gone-- I have totally done that before.........oh the memory!! it looks great! love the colors!!
Way to go, Annie! I'm loving your colorful new kitchen! Oh, and I guess this is my "coming out" that I occasionally stalk your blog...
Still love the kitchen! :)
Post a Comment