My Honey had a week-long training conference far, far away. So instead of just relaxing with my kidlets, swimming, reading and picnicking... I decided to re-do my kitchen. (I discovered that I would make a very lousy military wife! Trying to be the fix-it guy AND the mom was harder than I thought).
Anyway... I packed up my kitchen, made a few freezer meals and only kept out the things the kids and I would need for the week. Guess what? It has now been almost two weeks and I am still not done. The daddy is back (thank goodness) but now there is still no kitchen and we are all getting tired of sandwiches.
I am hoping to get some before and after pictures for you. Unfortunately all I have is before and during. So I'll have to get back with you on that one.
6 comments:
I saw some of the pics on Amy's phone and it look so great! Can't wait to see it in person. Way to be bold I love the colors.
Oh no I know the feeling of bite-ing off more then you can chew;)I do stuff like that all the time. But think of how awesome your kitchen is going to look when your done;)Good luck. Cant wait to see the finnished product!
One word!!!
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait for pictures! =)
This made me laugh!
I think you are very brave to tackle this project, especially starting on your own. I can hardly open a jar without Ty around!
Good luck! I can't wait to see pics. I am sure it will be amazing :)
You are amazing to even start a big project with your hubby gone! The idea of just making through the day with no back-up is daunting enough for me!
I think you are great for even thinking about doing such a "fun" project:) I've been here 2 weeks and still haven't even gotten my stuff unpacked. You're awesome, and I can't wait to see the pics!
Post a Comment