Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Boys will be boys

My boys found the pile of stuff I had brought upstairs to take to Deseret Industries. They entertained themselves for a good twenty minutes as they smashed things and flattened paper in the George Foreman. Who needs toys?
"Yes? Can I help you?"

5 comments:

Lindsay Conover said...

My dear Annie- I am trying so hard to figure out this blog thing, and I need your email address to give you an invite, and I can't seem to find it.. will you email it to me? lindsaymarin@gmail.com... love you!Your blog by the way is darling, and I am so jealous you know what you are doing!

Candria said...

Isn't it funny that as soon as there is something that is going to get "thrown away", it all of a sudden provides hours of entertainment.... Maybe I'll try that the next time I really need to get something done...

Marley Family said...

Boys are so much fun!

mom C said...

A new kind of paper press....who would have thought...leave it to Annie's boys...they inherit all that creativity from grandma of course.....:) Love the pictures and Conner's face is the best...."don't interupt the creative juices with another picture, mom!" lov mom

The Skoobs said...

There is a lady that just moved into our ward that totally reminds me of you....She is perky, super nice and always cheerful. It just made me miss you!

Anyways,
CUTE BOYS....I can't wait till Jakey grows up to be able to play with MAXXy-pooh!