Do you think I'll run out of Christmas music if I start playing it now? I'll have to be sneaky because my honey says it should wait at least until after Thanksgiving. But really it is the BEST music out there and honestly, how can I cram it all into one month? I'm not trying to ignore or hurry through Thanksgiving... I'm just meshing the two and stretching out Christmas. After all... Christ is the thing we should be most thankful for!
1 comment:
for us the holidays start November 1st. We don't decorate for Christmas, but we do start slowly listening to Christmas music and preparing for the Christmas season. I think it's all meshed together and I don't know why everyone makes such a big deal out of it. Thanksgiving is nice and all, but it's not like there's a lot of Thanksgiving music to listen to right?!!
Post a Comment