My sister is in a wonderful place. The weather is fantastic. The sun shines on beautiful beaches. There are palm trees. The ocean is warm and inviting. I am so happy for her.
I have her children for a little while. They are really great children. They are fun and well behaved. However, now that I have become the mother of seven (over night) I am gaining a whole new respect for you with large families!!!! (Ang and Shawna, you are AMAZING).
I have never been SO tired! I have never had so much noise buzzing in my ears 12 hours a day! I have never appreciated the quiet of nap time more! And date night has never looked so good!
1 comment:
You are amazing to watch your sister's kids! I'm sure she is so thankful for you. :) I hope you get a nap soon!
Post a Comment