At bedtime, while tucking kids in, I sometimes climb in with them to snuggle and talk. It's fun and we have great chats. Unfortunately, with two sets of bunk beds and a mommy who is 33 weeks pregnant, the top bunks are getting a little more challenging to snuggle in.
The other night, Ben came into our room to ask for Dad to come snuggle with him on his top bunk. Dad told him to ask mom. To which Ben replied, "Mom can't come snuggle in my bed anymore because of the baby in her tummy..." I was glad that he was being considerate of how hard it was for me to get up there to snuggle with him... until he finished his thought: "She's getting so big that she'd break my ladder and the bed would come crashing down. Ug! Thanks Ben.
2 comments:
I am laughing so hard!
I totally relate!
I'm huge!
Ever kids I pass has to come and ask about my LARGE tummy! :)
That's hilarious! I love how you pregnant would break the bed, but Daddy should be fine. :)
Post a Comment