Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

We LOVE Preschool!

This is just one of those random rambling posts... but I LOVE preschool! I have taught all of my kidlets preschool. I have looked into organized (expensive) schools, but have always enjoyed teaching them myself.

My latest experience has been the most fun, hands down! Ben is getting ready for kindergarten and is mister smarty pants. We have one friend that does school with us and they are a pleasure to teach. I think I look forward to school just as much as they do! They both have a little brother that joins in one day a week. So one day a week which ever mom is not teaching... gets two hours of quiet bliss.

It is so rewarding to see them actually learning. Last night I came home from a meeting to find Ben READING all by himself. He had a book of three letter words and he was reading to himself. I ran downstairs to find my husband and squealed with delight. I'm not sure if I could do any good homeschooling for real, but preschool is way fun!

No comments: