The kids had an impromptu 'Cat in the Hat' party for about twenty minutes in the front room.
Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Dr. Seuss goes to school
Apparently the kids are celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday at school. They were told that they could dress up like one of his characters. Brooke was all about that and informed me that she really HAD to have a 'Cat in the Hat' hat for school tomorrow. Can I just say that I LOVE FELT! I whipped up a hat in about fifteen minutes and she was thrilled. So thrilled that Madi decided that she needed one too. Then everyone one "needed" one. The bow ties were a cinch and were just for fun. I love felt!!!




The kids had an impromptu 'Cat in the Hat' party for about twenty minutes in the front room.
The kids had an impromptu 'Cat in the Hat' party for about twenty minutes in the front room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These are awesome! I wish I could just whip something up like that...I would have to rely on my little girls to do that!
Those are great hats!
Love it! And I agree, felt is the best!
Post a Comment