Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine wishes

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines day! I used to think it was a dumb holiday (when I was one of those girls without a sappy boyfriend who gave you flowers) but now I LOVE it. I have four little sweet hearts that make it super fun and one husband who I can spoil.

I've been decorating all month (which is why I've not been posting) and having a blast coming up with new, quick decorations. I'm all about instant gratification when it comes to projects. :) The kids and I have been crafting with anything pink, red and lovey. We've been using pink and red food coloring in just about anything that would look appetizing still. Its been really fun... and the month is only half-way over. Hooray!

I really wanted to go out to dinner last night but knew it wasn't in the cards (or budget) so I made a nice dinner. The kids went crazy over the candle light. They thought that was the greatest thing ever. I'm just glad we didn't burn the house down as we passed the dishes around! i tried to make a cheese cake again. I HATE MAKING CHEESE CAKE! I am always nervous that they won't turn out... and if they don't, that's a LOT of wasted cream cheese! But it's my man's favorite... so I gave another whack at it. He's still eating it, but I am totally buying one the next time! Ug.... hope you all have a fun filled LOVE day!

No comments: