Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Accessories and Froof

I am loving all the fun accessories and froof that I have seen on shirts lately. I have been dying to try some. So:
Brooke has these t-shirts...they are OK... but I had some fun dolling one of them up.
I added a tie in the back to fit it to her skinny little waist.
The tulle ruffle at her hip made her squeal. (I wanted to squeal too because I loved the way it turned out). The flower on the side of the collar was a compromise. She informed me very politely that if I sewed to the center front, that she wouldn't ever wear it. I'd made her hair accessory earlier... but it was perfect.

I found these shirts for a dollar so I bought one in every color. She asked if I could do the same thing to the others.... we might need to break it up. What fun froof have you seen lately?

3 comments:

Ang said...

super cute!! I'm way too afraid to try anything like that!!

The Skoobs said...

I'm really impressed...that is really cute! You are quite the seamstress.

Sherri said...

Very cute! Your one talented momma!