
We decided to take a whack at making an Easter egg tree instead of folding laundry this morning. It was a fun activity for the kids. Brooke really got into it. Ben was helping for a while, but then he had more fun hording all the eggs and making us pay a toll every time we wanted another one.

Ta-Da! This is Brooke's Easter egg tree. Nice work kiddo!
7 comments:
Love it!!! What a cute idea, besides anything is better than folding laundry right?
Very cute idea! How fun!Bay would love that!
So cute! I need me one of those!
Cute idea! Your Mom has rubbed off of you---so creative! We have a little purple bunny (thanks to your Mom & her patience) that matches yours. So much fun.
Cute idea! We are doing some Easter crafts today too instead of cleaning - can you believe it?!!
That is a great tree..we were going to make an Eater Egg tree this year too...but time is running out...we will have to see if we get it done! =)
I am so excited that you are going to do the Fitness Challenge with me! Hopefully at the end we are in better shape!
I love the pic of Brooke and the Easter tree....Nice job, Annie. You are a fun mom...the kind that every kid wants...I am sooooo proud of you....taking time to smell the ah, kids I guess:)
It is so good to have you here in Twin for a few days. Just knowing you're here makes me happy even if I can't spend as much time with you as I want. Sharing is good for me...I'm like the children...I want you all the time! :) lov mom
Post a Comment