Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Friday, March 26, 2010

My Little Man!

Check out my little man. He was all spiffed up for church and I just couldn't help snapping a picture of this. I love little boy's church clothes... they are just adorable. (He felt cute that day too... you could tell by the way he would pose and smile at everyone). This little guy has been my snuggliest baby and although he is a daddy's boy... he loves to just sit and snuggle with mommy. Sometimes that's all I need on a tough day!

7 comments:

Jessica Newman said...

So cute! Max loves new clothes and can't wait to show them off.
As for the cuddles...I love em too!

Marley Family said...

He looks so handsome!!!!!

Danae said...

So sweet! I'm lovin' his proud smile.

Ang said...

Oh man he is so CUTE! I love that outfit. He does look so grown up!

Melanie said...

Adorable little guy! How fun to have a snuggler.

Candria said...

Definitely adorable!

mom C said...

Annie, I finally took time to catch up on your blog.....I love that pic of little Conner...what a 'stud-muffin'....isn't that what they say still...he's such a little doll.
Today is my day to do what I want so catching up on blogs is WHAT I WANT! Thanks for you help on mine (always)...it will be time to change my background soon so hurry to Twin...next week, yes?