
Aren't you so glad that spring is here? This morning we couldn't decide if it was Easter or Christmas. Oh well... at least we have a bright, beautiful Sunshine filled day ahead... even if there is a couple of inches of snow on the ground.

You know... this might be a time saver for me. I won't even have to dye the Easter eggs.

Gotta run...
4 comments:
We have had a beautiful week...and I have been embracing every moment!
Looks like the weather played a little april fool's joke on you guys!
Hope it warms up soon!
I feel the same way! We had the craziest weather yesterday with snow and winds--Bay sang "Jingle Bells" out of the blue when we were driving in it! haha--confusing! :)
Randy says you need a break and need to come up north for a visit. I'm all in favor of that! There's a bed waiting for you! (There's also a place for kids - hee, hee.)
Post a Comment