When I got Connor dressed Madi said he looked like a zebra... but when Brett came home he said he looked like a jail bird. What do you think? I wanted to put him in the crib and get a pict of him between the bars... but he spit up all over his outfit before I got the chance. Oh well.
3 comments:
yeah....I'm going to have to go with the jail bird...but he's a dang cute one! Are Ya'll comming to stay with us for Jared's wedding? Let me know. And good for Brett and (YOU) for taking the kids to work. :) John does that once in a while too and I love it! Your the BOMB!
I think he is just cute! :)
Oh how cute! I can see the jail bird thing now that you mention it but I probably would have never put that together on my own! What a cutie!
Post a Comment