Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Going to Work with Dad!

BEN'S DAY WITH DAD... "Dad, I make maps wif you?" Ben was a little disappointed that making maps was on the computer and not outside. Since it is spring break... most of the people in Brett's office were on vacation... so when Madi asked (as usual) if she could go to work with dad... he surprised us all by saying yes. So each child got a special day with dad. He would take them to work with him in the morning and return them at noon. They all LOVED it and really looked forward to "their time with dad." Ben didn't last as long since he is potty training and left a surprise in his britches for Brett. When he called in a bit of a... well, not a panic, but close... I just had to laugh. Welcome to my world!
BROOKE'S DAY... she was up with the sun and singing... "I get to go to work with dad!" at the top of her lungs.

MADI'S DAY... Madi was the first one to go and she worked right along with Brett. She sent me and e-mail and worked on a reading web site most of the day. I have to say... Brett is pretty amazing!

2 comments:

Trulee said...

Wow! Brett wins Man of the Week in my book. How does he feel to be the father of a juvenile delinquent? :)

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

I can't believe how big Maddie is now. Your kids are so cute. What a fun opportunity for them to get to go to work with Brett. If you get a chance I would love to hear your advice on potty training via email. I really need to do Marcus, but he's not interested anymore.