Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Teeball season is officially open!

Madi started Tee ball! She is so cute and loves to play. I gave her the option of soccer or tee ball... she said, "TEE BALL! Soccer's boring, you can't use your hands!" She is on a team with only two other girls and a bunch of boys... and I have to say this for my brothers... Madi pretty much rocks!!!! So Bros, get your little sons practicing because their girly little cousin is going to totally skunk them. Ha Ha









You know, tee ball has to be the funniest sport out there. Where else do you see kids stopping to making friends with the other team at each base, or tackling thier own teammates for the ball. The parents are almost as funny to watch. The dads (like my brothers) who are hollering for thier sons to "tag em out" or "run home" and the kids have no clue what they are talking about. I was laughing out loud when one mom said, "Throw the ball to first, YOU KNOW THAT!" I hope they all remember that this is for fun!

1 comment:

Candria said...

Wow! She looks so freakin' cute in that uniform!!!! We just get reversible orange and white t-shirts here! Ryman is doing coach pitch this year. We'll see how it goes. He also likes it better than soccer. Adorable pictures!!! GO MADI!!!!!