Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Hoppy Easter

We had a fun Easter morning... The kids were glad that the Easter Bunny did know where we live. We had a few really good discussions about him... does he come in the house like Santa or like the tooth fairy?

This purple bunny is a tradition from my childhood. The Easter Bunny makes them out of Hostess snowballs and jelly beans. My kids loved them too.










4 comments:

Ang said...

What a cute idea! I love the bunny ears on the kids, and I love your little artist board in the background!!!

Lindsay said...

I love your little purple easter bunny! Looks like the kids had a great time!

Emily said...

I love that Easter bunny treat, too! So cute! And I LOVE the pics of your darling lil girl playing ball! How fun! Your fam is so adorable!

Roxanne said...

SO CUTE! Looks like you had a great Easter. I was looking at your other pictures too, and man you have cute kids. Conner is adorable and he looks so happy. And, tee ball must be a great adventure. Love ya tons!