Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Conover Famliy Fun
My youngest brother just got married. I think he is so cute! And look what a darling girl he got! We love them both and are so happy for them... Having Jared's wedding brought all of us Conovers together of course, and boy did we HAD FUN...
My dad and brothers have an annual "Brother's Weekend." This year it was in connection with the wedding... kind of a brother's bachelor party, and this was the wrapping up bit... a sumo suit tournament. It was so funny to watch my very athletic brothers, husband, bro-in-law, and dad go at it dresses like three-hundred-pound sumo's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is weird to me that your youngest bro got married! Time flies! Your hair looked so cute--and you are so skinny! :)
The straight hair is different but fun! Now if I could only get my hair to curl as well as yours... in my dreams. :o)
Ow ow! I like the straight hair.....but you'll always be curly to me! You're darling! Wish I could talk to you.....
Good Times! It was so good to see you!
Here, here.....Long live the Conover fun!
Here, here.....Long live the Conover fun!
Post a Comment