Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Monday, September 30, 2013

Still Here!

I didn't post anything for a long time because I thought we were moving... And that meant keeping our house "show ready" for several months. So that's pretty much all I did. CLEAN and follow my small fries around cleaning some more.
There's good news, just OK news, and bad news. Good news is that I learned how to keep my home sparkling and could keep it that way. Bad news is that I was a freak of a mom trying to keep it that way. (Not fun to be a freak...more fun to clean and then mess it up while having fun with my kids). The just OK news is that our house didn't sell and we are staying put for the time being.
I happen to love our little community and the wonderful people that live here. My honey is getting itchy feet (to move again) but decided it was better to have itchy feet that a crazy wife.

Posts to come: Surviving life with a non-stop, 18 month old daredevil! (Candria I, don't know how you did it).

4 comments:

Danae said...

I hated having to keep the house clean all the time. You turn into the Grinch around the kids, saying, "No. No. No." I look forward to seeing more posts from you!

Kristen said...

I can't tell you how happy it makes me that you are "Still Here!"

Roxanne said...

I love me a clean house....it is therapeutic and makes me feel happy. But--since I love my kids too...I settle for moments of clean:) I can't wait for your 18 month daredevil posts---maybe we can compare pics!

mom C said...

It was so great having you here for conference. Yes, Quinton is certainly a one of a kind busy,into, on top of,under, and over and gone again in a flash little boy but we wouldn't trade him for all the calm, boring little boys in the world. HE JUST HAS A LOT OF PERSONALITY TRYING TO GET OUT. :) LOV MOM