Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Friday, October 18, 2013

I love me a little shock value!


I hardly EVER straiten my hair... too much time and maintenance... and my honey likes me curly. But its funny to see people who know me look right past me without recognition. Once when we were engaged, my man asked a room full of people if they'd seen me (I was right in front of him with strait hair). Ha! 

3 comments:

Ang said...

Gorgeous as usual! I miss seeing your face! Hope things are going well, and you better come see us if you head over this way!

Melly said...

Love, love, love it!

mom C said...

Yea, and I remember pulling up to our house when you had just been let off by some college friends and asking dad "Who's that girl in our front yard?"...truly even your mom didn't know you.....but you are still beautiful without those curls that we all love. :)