Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Snow storm while cleaning

They say cleaning house with children is like snow shoveling in a snow storm... So true! The good news is that I'd just cleaned this toilet. The bad news is that I'd JUST cleaned this bathroom!

5 comments:

Ang said...

oh man! I totally feel your pain! It's a good thing we like 'em and even love 'em sometimes!

mom C said...

I couldn't quit laughing....hee,hee,ha,ha ha!...and it was all too familiar since I was just there. He is your treasure!...of course you have four others that are just as much fun! lov mom

Roxanne said...

That will make a nice pic for his wedding video. Hold on to those memories:) Thanks for a good laugh!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! Why are kids so infatuated with toilets? His face is perfect though!

Jared, Lindsay, and Trae said...

I love Roxanne's comment on this one! Aand that you thought to grab the camera in this moment. Such an adventurous, cute little guy! We sure Miss you guys!