I have been so busy balancing life and priorities. Unfortunately for any of you who actually want to read something new here on a regular basis, my blog ranks about the same as scrap-booking, day spa's and pedicures. And for any of you who really know me... those are all things I mean to do but never get around to it. Hmmm... So I guess the blog does rank a little higher.
I have been trying so hard to get back into my regular (good) habits and back into my skinny (or really
ANY) jeans after having baby. Exercising has been high on the list... Until Monday, things were looking up. I had run my girls to school and was pushing my smalls home and running behind the stroller when something went "ouch"!
A week and a doctor visit later I am wearing a walking boot and was sighing about not getting to exercise. That was until I marched up and down the stairs a few times to put things away and do laundry. This boot weighs a ton and I think these will not be a wasted two weeks if I am still panting at the top of the stairs six zillion times a day.
2 comments:
OH NO! I'm sorry you broke your foot! Ouch, that must be difficult to keep up with everything.
So sad! I am in desperate need of exercise too...and spa, pedicure, ect....! :) I try...but there are many days that get away from me!
Post a Comment