Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Friday, May 11, 2012

I'm back!

The first month after baby is always crazy and I knew that I wouldn't be posting for a while... that's why I quickly posted baby pictures while the adrenaline from having a baby was still in my system. We are all doing amazingly well and adjusting to having five kiddos. 

Quinton is the BEST BABY EVER!!! He is so good. That pretty much sums it up. He's just plain darling and GOOD! I am late everywhere, as I have forgotten to add 'getting baby ready' into the mix. With soccer times three, choir and swim team for our kids, things are busy! As soon as I get a few more minutes to myself (ba ha ha) I'll post pictures. 
Tootles til then!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I'm glad your back!