I am so excited to claim my children back from the public school system! I think that I am more excited for school to get out than they are. I have been counting down the days and getting simply giddy planning all the fun things we're going to do together. Last summer we made a "bucket list" of all the fun things we wanted to do. We did almost everything on the list and I can't wait to do it again.
Hope you all are having happy summer thoughts!
2 comments:
We are looking forward to the warm weather, and freer schedules (maybe?) but I'm dreading the fighting that comes with all the kids home all day. I need to come up with a "bucket list" of things to do asap!
I love summer!
I homeschool, so you would think it wasn't that much different!
But it is!
It's summer!
Post a Comment