Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

We wish you a Merry Christmas!

I love the Christmas season as much as any child. I still believe, and I still jump up and down when its time to pull out the sparkly ornaments and lights. I love sending and getting Christmas cards... I am just a little late this year. So, with the hopes of still getting some out, I wanted to send you all a little Christmas cheer from our family via the internet.
We found a wonderful friend to take some family pictures. This one was my favorite! We are loving life with our four children (and one on the way).
We hope you all enjoy the season and have a fantastic Christmas!




4 comments:

sportyrls said...

Oh my goodness I love the photos! What a beautiful happy family you have. Merry Christmas!!

Ang said...

Super cute!! Hope you have a fabulous Christmas! Love you guys!!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Absolutely beautiful family!! Merry Christmas Binghams!!!

Danae said...

Love your new photos! Merry Christmas!