Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hacked

My husband laughs at my friends and my blogging habits. But I have noticed that he likes to read our family blog to see what crazy thing I've posted... and more often then not he gets a good laugh about it.

When I got on to try to post something this morning I notice that my blog had been hacked. My sweet husband must have got on last night to switch out all our old family photos for the new ones. Ha! he got caught blogging. (It'll take a while to live that down). but thanks Honey.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Holy crap! You went to Europe! AWESOME! I love that you both get to take little trips as a couple (well, this one and Hawaii are the ones I know about :)) Looked awesome! And your pics are so adorable! I love the kissy pic with the kids covering their eyes! Cute! :)

Jessica Newman said...

Hey Annie! My mom called and said that you called and wanted our address. I would love to get a Christmas card (If that is what it is about!) Our address is : 120 Lenore Ct. Beaumont, CA 92223
Merry Christmas! :)