This last week my kids were sick. It had been a long week! There was lots of whining for Mom, cleaning up throw up, holding feverish snugglers, not much sleep, running up and down for juice and blankies, and lots of laundry. I had been on schedule with Christmas preparations until the untimely "plague."
I needed a break! I needed to do something that would stay DONE (not dishes, laundry or such). And I needed to do something that would help me get back into the Christmas season. I disappeared into the garage and this is what came out with me two hours later. It's in my front yard.
Merry Christmas! May we all remember the reason for the season!
2 comments:
Hi dear Annie.....love all the new family pics and love that Brett did it!!!
That is amazing that you could build a manger all by yourself...your daddy will be so proud when he sees this picture. I especially love the straw and wish I had some for my manger Which is NOT homemade but a magazine rack transformed into a manger....whaaat...it works!
Looks like your little ones have done a lot of kind deeds by the pile of straw in the manger....remember the story..THE LAST STRAW...might be a good time to share that with them. lov mom
Dear Annie, Will you move to Rexburg and be my neighbor and teach me how to be crafty and awesome? :) Miss you and your creations!
Post a Comment