I love that song! Its how I feel after Christmas. I love the holidays and I love all the beautiful decorations! It always makes me sad when its time to put them away. (That, and its a LOT of work). Think I am nuts if you like... but I have about fourteen totes of just Christmas decorations. And that's not counting my boxes of Christmas trees. Sheesh, I am nuts.
The kids have started attacking my "fancy' tree, so I guess its time to take everything down. But I am going to play Christmas music all day and burn my holiday candles to prolong the feeling. Enjoy the rest of your holiday!!!!
3 comments:
I'm a grinch! I took down our stuff on Christmas night after the kids were in bed........ p.s. I was delighted to get your card! Your family is so beautiful and growing! Congrats!
We took down our tree on Tuesday, but that was because we have a real tree and we were leaving on vacation again Wednesday for several days. It's always a little sad.
My tree is still up! :)
My kids want to keep it up and make it a valentine tree...I have no problem with that!
Post a Comment