"Peaceful serenade" might not be the first thing the neighbors are thinking right now... but I am being serenaded and things are peaceful (as my two boys are well entertained). When was the last time you let your inner musical genius loose on a set of pot and pan drums?

Best fun of the morning!
1 comment:
I just got finished telling you that you hadn't put any posts on here for awhile and without pictures. For some reason I missed your last 2 posts. First, you definitely DO something....that man should be tarred and feathered!! Second, still can't believe you're coaching THREE soccer teams. Hope you don't go CRAZY!! Third, you're the best mom in the world! Your kids are so lucky to have a mom who thinks of fun things for them to do. Mine are watching a movie right now - that's all the fun they're getting from me until this baby comes!!!!
Post a Comment