Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Monday, September 12, 2011

My Shrinking Intellect

My family was parading toward the church a little late (do I have to say- as usual). As we hustled across the parking lot, the strap of my shoe slipped off. I asked for a "halt march" so I could fix my shoe.

Madi said, "Maybe your foot is shrinking." To which I smiled at my husband and said, "Nothing om me seems to be shrinking... except perhaps my intellect." Ben piped up, "Is your intellect the thing that holds your shoe on?"

Yes, that must be it.

2 comments:

mom C said...

Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha.....intellect indeed!
I love Ben and HIS intellect!

Sherri said...

HaaaHaaa! I couldn't stop laughing. You really need to bring that crew of adorable kids to come visit us...imagine the fun we could have! Your kids would be a perfect match for my crew!