Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Remodel

We are remodeling our kid/guest bathroom this weekend. I am so excited!!!! All of those months and months of cleaning that bathroom with its peeling vinyl, flaking caulking, cracked toilet lid, and wiping down the drawer-less (disintegrating) vanity with crooked doors... every time I would say to myself, "It will look great someday." I feel like squealing... we are doing it ourselves of course. (I really do love projects like this). I'm not sure that my husband would agree with me, but he does do a fantastic job of... well, everything.

I can't wait to start the demolition. Maybe I'll start now. Wouldn't Brett love to come home to find things a-muck already!?! Hee hee. I'll have to do some before and after pictures.

Oh, we just found a local cabinet place here that is fantastic. Their prices are comparable to Home Depot... but have WAY better stuff. Custom made, real wood, fantastic counter tops with the seamless sink... Woooohoooo!

4 comments:

sportyrls said...

How fun! Good luck with everything- there's nothing like a good project : ).

Danae said...

Good luck! Remodels are always great when they are done.... :)

Marley Family said...

How exciting! Post pic's soon!

Sherri said...

We are in need of remodeling the whole house..we need to create another bedroom! I can't wait to see the finished product! =)