Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Playing Catch-up Again!

We're back! Brett wiped my computer so I think the stupid virus is gone. Now for a little bit of catch-up... this is what the Binghams have been up to.


We ran a 5k as a family. Madi ran a great race. She came in only eight minutes behind me.



I pushed the boys in the jogger (and like eighty pounds of water bottles. Sheesh). Brooke skinned the front of her shin half way through and Brett carried her the rest of the way. What a good daddy! We had a great time!











Madi's last soccer game was only an hour after the 5k. She was really tired but played an intense game.




Oh, she looks exhausted!


Brooke wasn't as excited to play her last game with the front of her shin all skinned up. We are really proud of our girls for their hard work this season!







Brett did a presentation for the girl's school. He had the kids in the assembly help him make a map. (Projecting it on the wall so they could see it as they designed it with him).They all loved it, especially Madi and Brooke. He asked the kids, "Who likes to color? Who likes to draw? Well, I get to do that all day long!" One little boy yelled out, "LUCKY!"



More of the play... the girls played games in the dressing room after their parts.




Brooke and Madi both loved the make up part. In fact that was all they could talk about the first day of dress rehearsal. They got to be really good at letting me put eye liner on them. (Not an easy task I found, with tiny little features).





Most of the cast before the second performance. (I really wanted to get shots of the costumes I made... but my mom has them on her camera. If you're not all sick of hearing about it... I'll post them when I get the cd).



Connor was missing near nap time... I found him on top of the dog house with his blankie. I'm not sure whether to call him Snoopy or Linus.


4 comments:

Roxanne said...

Way to go on the running!!!!! That sounds like a lot of work, but very fun. I wouldn't want to keep playing soccer after that either, but good job. I think a nice massage and nap would be better. Fun pics!

Melly said...

I love this last pic of conner...what a cutie! I can't wait to see all you guys next weekend. It has been way to LONG!

Brigette said...

That is so great! I asked Brooklyn once if she would want to play soccer and she looked at me like I suddenly grew two heads.

Sherri said...

I love a running family...I love your family! Some of my fondest memories is when we ran together...growing up! My kids love it and are always up for another one!