Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Sunny ingnorance!

Yesterday, the weather was sunny and spring time-ish. Madi and a friend lay down on the grass to enjoy the sunshine... or so I supposed.


"What are you doing?" I asked, as I walked by.

"We're tanning." was they're lethargic reply.

"What's that?" I asked innocently, as I looked down at their very clothed and jacket covered forms.

After a slight pause...they acted a little frustrated with my ignorance: "It's something people do."

5 comments:

Jared, Lindsay, and Trae said...

Hahaha this is such a crack up Annie!! You are such a cute mom! Love it.

mom C said...

We were just talking yesterday (Nick and Amy) about the old TV show "KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS" and your kids take the cake! Funny, funny, funny! So glad you are on the mend. This is definitely the next page in your 'coffee table picture book, I hope you took a picture...if not pose them again!
lov mom

Danae said...

Your kids are so funny!

Marley Family said...

So funny!

Sherri said...

Funny! Way too funny!