Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hooray for Spring!!!!

HOORAY! Even though it will snow today... I have a few of these happy little guys to let us know Spring is really trying to make an appearance.I also had an Easter bunny in rain boots hopping around my kitchen. Nothing says Spring like a bunny in cammo.

5 comments:

Jessica Newman said...

I agree about the bunny in camo! I hope spring gets there soon and that the snow goes away until next year!

Ang said...

I love those yellow flowers! It was so warm yesterday and smelled like spring! Even though it's cold again today that small glimpse of the sun made my whole week! I also left a comment on your last post! Love you!
Ang

Danae said...

I love how spring flowers brings a smile to my face. They tell us that old man winter is on his way out!

I'm lovin' your rain-booted Easter bunny. :)

Sherri said...

Whoo Hoo for spring!!!!

mom C said...

Cute, cute BUNNY BENJAMIN....there's another story for your collection of children's books! lov mom