"Laughter is the music of the heart"
Oh My Goodness! What a sweetheart!
He is adorable, but I can't help and notice the fabulous fridge you have as well :)
He's certainly self-sufficent, isn't he? :)
I love that SO much.
That's my Conner! Get me some chocolate while your'e at it will you, but don't tell mommy!
Our kids will get along!My Annika and Brady are always in the frig...and freezer...that is why I find melted ice cream in their room...not a favorite of mine!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh My Goodness! What a sweetheart!
He is adorable, but I can't help and notice the fabulous fridge you have as well :)
He's certainly self-sufficent, isn't he? :)
I love that SO much.
That's my Conner! Get me some chocolate while your'e at it will you, but don't tell mommy!
Our kids will get along!
My Annika and Brady are always in the frig...and freezer...that is why I find melted ice cream in their room...not a favorite of mine!
Post a Comment