Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chocolate + Ice cream = a happy me

There are two things that I would eat rather than anything else... chocolate and ice cream. My sister-in-law recently gave me this recipe for the most delicious Hot fudge ice cream topping. Oh man, if you like chocolate and ice cream, you've got to try this!

3 oz semi sweet chocolate (I just used milk choc chips)
1/4 cup butter
1 can Sweetened Condensed milk

Melt until creamy....

I wish I had a mouth watering picture to show you... I did just make a batch on Monday. Unfortunately it is all gone now. (Brett says I like to have a little ice cream with my chocolate). Yikes! I am going to have to run a whole lot more this week to make up for it!

1 comment:

mom C said...

O.K. I'm hooked and I haven't even tried it yet....drool.lov mom