Brooke is STILL singing about RED-olph the RUDE-nosed reindeer.
The kids have done impromptu nativity re-enactments a LOT lately. Madi keeps saying: "And the angel said, 'I bring you good TITHINGS of great joy'."
Ben told me yesterday that the real Santa doesn't wear a wig on his chin.
The kids pulled the baby car seat out of the basement and put Connor in it. They plopped a Santa hat on his head. They tied themselves to the front of the car seat with scarves and pulled him around the front room singing "Here comes Santa Clause."
This is seriously the best time of the year!
5 comments:
Kids bring so much magic to Christmas!
I think of you sometimes and I think, how would Annie handle this situation? I usually end up tickling the kids or playing a game with them. Thanks for the inspiration!!!
Those are so funny! How cute!
It just keeps getting better and better. I'm so proud of you for taking time to enjoy the 'funny moments' of life....they are really the special moments that help us love our children through the times they are little stinkers. lov mom
Your kids are so creative! I loved this post.
Post a Comment