Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Warning labels

You know those labels that are on EVERYTHING for babies? They usually say something like, "Never leave baby unattended while using this product." I decided that they should issue stickers (or maybe washable tattoos) that are to be applied when the child turns two. They should say something like, " Never leave this child unattended... ever."

My sweet, quiet little Connor has just entered that magical stage, transforming from angelic to tornado over night. If you haven't gone through this with a child yet... it really does happen OVERNIGHT! I follow him from one room to another just one or two seconds too slow to stop the destruction. And as I clean up, Tornado Connor is busily wreaking havoc elsewhere.

I firmly believe that the Lord blessed these little ones with the cuteness factor for self preservation purposes. Because when my little weapon of mass destruction flashes his cheesy grin at me, all I can do is laugh and clean up again.

2 comments:

Marley Family said...

Ahh Boys ;)

mom C said...

"go, Conner, GO!" "It keeps us moms fit and on the ball."