"Be on your best behavior" is something my kids hear a lot when we have guests, are at a restaurant, or entering a store. So when we invited some new neighbors to join us for dinner the other night, I admonished my little ones to dig out their rusty manners and polish them a bit. I was very pleased (and a little surprised) by how well they behaved. There was no arguing, lots of sitting quietly, and smiling and making pleasant conversation. I was wondering who had stolen my children and left these polite little clones in their place. That is until Ben's comment that reassured me my little bugs were alive and well inside these prim and proper kids.
Ben: "May I have some salt?"
Madi: "Aren't you missing something?" (Meaning the word "Please.")
Ben: "Yah, The salt!"
They never stop making me laugh!
2 comments:
Leave it to Ben to get to the point...........Cute!
Can't wait to see you this weekend .lov mom
That is awesome! I love kids! :)
Post a Comment