Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Brooke's birthday and Madi's Special Day

Happy Birthday Brooke! Things have been so busy, I hadn't taken the time to load these pictures. Brooke's birthday was just one week after Madi's. She had a family party (with a surprise visit from Uncle Jared, Aunt Lindsay and Baby Trae).
Grandma and Grandpa were able to make it too!
We really enjoy it when our family can come to visit.
And we all LOVED meeting Baby Trae. Madeline's birthday was earlier this month and she made the decision to be baptised. She has been so excited about her special day for a long time. When it finally came, she was beaming.

It was an amazing day. Her grandpa's both spoke at her baptism. Madi leaned over to me afterward and whispered, "I made everyone cry."Her grandma's teamed up to do her hair.She felt like a princess.I am so proud of the choices my little girl has made. I gave her a hug the other day and lamented about how quickly she has been growing up. She smiled at me and said, "Yeah, soon I will be going off to college. It's a good thing I know how to cook." Cue a sob from mom. It goes all too quickly!

4 comments:

Danae said...

Congratulations! I can't believe Emma turns 8 in 3 short months too.

Marley Family said...

Congrats! Madi! Happy Birthday Brookie!

Roxanne said...

Congrats Maddi and happy birthdays too! You grow so fast....and keep getting cuter. (bytheway, I love the hair!)

sportyrls said...

Congratulations to Madi! She is so sweet- and her hair looks cute : ).