Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Friday, October 1, 2010

The Love of Learning

The little boys and I are going to the girl's school today to help out. This was a conversation between my 3-year-old and my kindergartner:

Brooke: "You get to come to my school today."
Ben: "Do I get to come inside?"
Brooke: "I think so."
Ben: "DO I GET TO LEARN?! Will your teacher let me LEARN?!"

Do you remember that feeling? Coveting the chance to learn. I cherish that in children.

2 comments:

mom C said...

Oh, Annie, I love to learn too! Bless little Ben's heart and your's also because you and Brett have instilled that into your children's thinking....learning is a great thing.

Sherri said...

IT IS SO FANTASTIC!
Home schooling has opened my eyes to the beautiful opportunity to teach them! They are amazing!
Annie, it has been so fun getting to know you better through your blog!
I love you!
Hope to come visit someday!