Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Project... check!

I have so many projects on the shelf. Some partially done and some still in the "thinking about it" phase. My husband teases me that I am the queen of half done projects. I wish I could say he was wrong... but it's true. Remember these bottles? I'd picked them up at a garage sale earlier this summer with yet another project in mind. And I am so happy to say that I have check at least one off the list. I was so excited about how these turned out. (You know how you have a picture in your mind about something and how it seldom turns out as you'd pictured it? Well I finally got one to turn out). I did six of them and they go perfectly with my Italian Kitchen theme. I used this web site http://whatscookingamerica.net/HerbVinegar.htm (Thanks Katie for the suggestion). I'm not sure they will taste all that great, but I really only made them for decoration anyway.

I did smell like garlic for a week afterward. Ewww! But It was really fun to make and I guess the smell was a happy reminder that I had actually FINISHED a project. Hooray!

6 comments:

Marley Family said...

So cool! Love it!

Melly said...

Looks great! Now I want a picture of the whole kitchen! :)

Annie and Family said...

I'm not sure it will ever stay clean long enough for me to take a picture of it. Ha ha

Jessica Newman said...

I love it! Great job! I don't mind the smell of garlic so we can still be friends :)

Sherri said...

Finished projects are the BEST!!!!

Danae said...

It looks amazing!