Our little bit of heaven! True love + sweet peas = heaven on earth!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Cleaning the bathroom AGAIN!

My friend once told me that whenever she cleans her bathroom, her husband always cuts his hair that day... leaving the newly cleaned bathroom not so lovely. Well, it seems that at my house, when I clean the bathroom it is a signal for all those who are potty training to just let loose. (Sorry for that mental picture). A clean bathroom is also an invitation for the flu and kids to throw up all over the sparkling toilet. And lastly, it is a huge temptation for my 18-month old to go swimming in the toilet. Well, at least it's clean. Sigh.

7 comments:

Brigette said...

Oh boy, do I hear you loud and clear. It's the exact same at my house. I don't know if it should be funny or a world-wide pandemic.

Ang said...

That's why I clean my bathrooms every day. Then it's no big deal because I'll just clean it up tomorrow!

Danae said...

....or when you mop your kitchen floor, it just invites the toddlers in your life to throw their entire lunch of mac and cheese all over the floor. That happened to me today. It seems clean surfaces really attract messes.
I do feel for you!

Sherri said...

Clean bathrooms are overrated! =) And impossible to keep...I agree! I am always surprised with the creative messes that can develop in the bathroom!

Marley Family said...

Ahhh My life!

Candria said...

Ha Ha! Was I the one that told you about the hair cutting?!!! Because Dean TOTALLY does that! Drives me nuts. We also attract the other unpleasantries at our house in clean bathrooms....

mom C said...

oh, my dear Annie...you totally keep my days full of smiles when I read your blog....de ja vu (or however you spell that). I agree with Sheri..Clean bathrooms are highly overrated! Of course that is only because I hate to clean the bathroom. I had so much fun going back through your 'life on a blog' that I forgot I had to run to the bank for some more "I'll be glad to pennies" for Morgan, Lindsay and Sarah. They are breaking the bank with all their "I'll be glad to grandma" replys. This sure makes life with grandkids so pleasant. Lov mom